Tuesday, November 16, 2010

YIPPE!!! I'm Doing Random Writing! [3]

Last time on MONSTER BLOOD!


Once I got into my room I looked every where. After 10-20 seconds I started to give up but then I saw something shiny under my bed could it be?


Yes it was I once I grabbed it I started jumping up and down and screaming my head off. After a few seconds I lifted the lid off... yes! there was a little more at the bottom so I reached down and scooped a hand full and shoved it into my mouth. I could actually feel it sliding down my throat. Once I heard it hit the bottom of my stomach I could feel me growing. And I could see that I was growing 2 more arms I could feel my head forming a lizard snout and a snake tail (that's a tail with a snake head on the end of the tail).  
"Ouch!" as my head burst out of the roof and debris started falling all around me BOOM! my whole house just crumbled beneath me. As I looked up to find Kitty but all I could see was... "OH-NO!"


What do you think Tony saw? find out in the finale of part 4!

No comments: